Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER GETS FREE SSB STUFF!!





UPDATE:  If you have tried to post a comment before and had trouble, I think I fixed it.  If you leave a comment as "anonymous" please don't forget to sign your name to the bottom of the post.  Come back on Monday for the winner!

I just finished two changing pads/diaper and wipe holders for a sweet friend of mine who recently had a baby.  These were previously know as my Diapey-wipeys, but as there is another industrious mama out there who has an equally creative mind and snagged this title (although spelled differently), I opted to come up with a new name for mine.  If you have cute creative suggestions for a cool name for this, please drop them in the comments of this post.  I will select a winner (totally up to my choice as I will be stuck with this name on my stuff) and announce it here on the SSB blog.

Notice that these now come in two sizes.  Small and Large.  The small ones are perfect for newborns and small babies.  The larger ones work great for older babies with larger diapers!

While you scratch your head and throw me some ideas, here are my sweet friend's two new ones to look at for inspiration!  Remember.  These are changing pads AND diaper and wipes holders.

The winner will receive a $25 credit toward any item of his/her choice (like I have any "dude" readers/customers, but for p.c.'s sake...).  I don't just do baby, remember I also do purses and probably anything else you could come up with.

Okay without further rambling on my part:






























2 comments:

  1. my kids and I started mixing up the first letter of diapers and wipes and it just stuck that may work for you so I guess it would be "Wiapers & Dipes" or "Wipers and Diapes". You may want to play with the spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diape n Wipe







    Erica

    ReplyDelete